SEASONAL TROLLEYS – Schedule
“The Best Way to the Beach”
Avoid the traffic and the cost of parking.
Catch a Trolley at one of our 40 designated stops.
Operates Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday and Sunday, 5/27-5/28.
Full service operates between Saturday, June 17 – Sunday, September 3
Full Fare – $2.00
Reduced Fare – $1.00 (Ages 65+ and 6-18, Medicare Card Holders, Veterans, SSi, SSDI, VA Disability Recipients, Medically verified disability)
Children 5 and under ride free when accompanied by an adult.
We service the following areas:
• Old Orchard Beach
• Saco US Rt. 1 near Funtown/Splashtown USA
• Scarborough – Pine Point along East Grand Avenue
Service is ADA accessible and compliant.
Animals that are trained to provide a needed service can accompany a passenger.
Tips for riding the Trolley:
- Be at your stop at least 5 minutes prior to scheduled time.
- Schedule times are approximate due to weather and traffic. Patience is appreciated.
- Please have exact fare ready, drivers are not required to make change.
- All children must be removed from carriages.
- Carriages, carts, coolers, etc. on board are up to the discretion of the driver. Items must be contained within your personal space with carriages being folded.
Ted E Bear
Ted E Bear is the official Trolley Ambassador. Please be sure to follow Ted E Bear on Facebook. During your visit, post an appropriate selfie and tell us where you are from.
Upcoming events, service disruptions, giveaways and other promotional items will be updated frequently.
Ted E Bear had over 500 followers in his first year along with several shared photos from all over the world.