CUSTOMER CODE OF CONDUCT
PASSENGER SAFETY & ETIQUETTE
- All BSOOB Transit facilities are under video surveillance.
- Priority Seating should be reserved for persons with disabilities or senior citizens.
- Please do not litter on the bus. Take your trash with your or throw it in the trash can located on the bus.
- Deposit exact fare in the fare box, show bus operator applicable passes/Medicare card or swipe DiriGo card/mobile app.
- No animals are allowed on the bus (except animals that are trained to provide a service).
- Keep entrances, exits and aisles clear. No running in the aisles and do not use the seats as a footrest.
- Keep personal items on your lap.
- Children must be removed from strollers. You must be able to collapse the stroller and fit it between the seat and yourself. Non-collapsible strollers are prohibited.
- Do not be so loud that you disturb others. Excessive noise is not allowed on BSOOB Transit. Be courteous when using cell phones. Use headphones when listening to music.
- Riders must maintain good personal hygiene so as not to offend other riders.
- No rude, abusive, vulgar language or threatening behavior towards others. Passengers shall not be harassed, bullied or discriminated against by other passengers or BSOOB Transit operators or employees.
- The driver oversees the bus passengers and has authority to enforce the rules. Respect the authority of the driver by obeying promptly and courteously. Passengers are to refrain from unnecessary conversation with the driver. Do not argue with the driver.
- Do not write, paint, or damage buses or bus stops
- No boarding bus wearing roller blades or roller skates.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
- Stay clear of the doors until they are opened.
- Do not cross the street in front of a bus after exiting the vehicle.
- Report suspicious packages or behavior to the bus driver.
Not allowed on BSOOB Transit buses or at BSOOB Transit Facilities: Firearms, weapons, fireworks, gasoline cans, smoking (including vapor devices), controlled substances or illegal use of paint or glue.
These RULES OF CONDUCT are common sense, practical guidelines for respecting the bus operator, fellow passengers and public property. These rules apply for all BSOOB Transit Buses.
Passengers who violate any of these rules will be reported to the proper authority and his/her privilege of transportation may be denied.