FARES FOR BLUE, MAROON, ORANGE & BLACK LINES
- Regular one-way fare is $1.50
- .75 cents for persons 65 and older, persons with disabilities and individuals with a Medicare card.
- Children under 5 ride free
- EXACT FARES REQUIRED. Drivers DO NOT carry change.
- A monthly pass costs only $30.
- Monthly passes for senior citizens (65+), persons with disabilities, individuals with a Medicare card and students are $25.
- If you are connecting to another bus, including BSOOB Transit to Portland or the ZOOM Bus, please request transfer when you exit the bus.
- FLEX ROUTING: Flex service, up to a 3/4 of a mile off the route, will require 24-hour advance notice and the cost will be double fare.
- Reasonable Accommodation: Reasonable accommodation will be granted upon request.
FARES FOR GREEN LINE
- ALL ZONES || Any single ride through all 3 zones || $5. each or $40. for ten
- ZONE 1 || Any ride through any single zone, except zone 2 || $1.50 each
- ZONE 2 || Any ride beginning or ending in zone 2 || $3. each or $25. for any location within zone 2
- ZONE 3 || Travel between any town located in zone 3 || $1.50 each
FARES FOR PURPLE LINE (Monday to Friday Service)
Easy, local departure & arrival
ZOOM Express Departs from Commuter Service Park & Ride Lots in Biddeford on the Alfred Road, Route 111(Turnpike Exit 32) and Saco’s Industrial Park Road, off North Street (Turnpike Exit 36) to Downtown Portland.
- Regular one-way fare is $5.
- Quarterly Passes available for $300.
- Passes may be bought from the drivers.
- 10-ride ticket costs $40.
- Monthly Commuter Card is only $120.
- ZOOM riders are eligible for a free transfer to any connecting Biddeford Saco Old Orchard Beach Transit, Metro or South Portland Bus route. Please be sure to request a transfer when you exit the bus.