COVID Safety Protocols
BSOOB is taking action to help protect the health of our riders and staff.
What We’re Doing:
- All passengers and operators must wear face coverings to cover the nose and mouth.
- Our buses have hand sanitizing stations on board.
- Our new contactless payment system, the DiriGo TouchPass, lets you pay for your ride with a card or phone.
- Our buses are disinfected every day with a highly efficient fogger.
- Our buses are cleaned every day by Transit staff.
- Our drivers clean high-touch surfaces between bus runs, too.
- We’ve installed protective screens on our buses to protect our drivers and passengers
- Our Customer Service Office allows only one customer at a time, and all staff and customers must wear masks. We have hand sanitizer available for you to use before and after transactions.
What You Can Do:
- Wear a face covering that covers your mouth and nose.
- Maintain physical distancing from other passengers when possible.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Sneeze and cough into a tissue. Your elbow works, too.
- Get your DiriGo TouchPass for contactless payment.