New trolleys are starting to arrive in Old Orchard Beach, and staff will be busy over the next few weeks making sure they’re ready by Memorial Day weekend.
- Mask mandate on public transportation is driving confusion and some confrontation
- Reduction of Operating Hours for the Camp Ellis/OOB2 Trolley
- BSOOB Transit Welcomes New Executive Director Chad Heid
- News Center Maine – Grant awarded to southern Maine transit system fro on-route chargers
- Senator Collins Announces More Than $3.2 Million for Public Transit Buses in Maine